Clan ECHO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan ECHO's forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Practice mandatory?

Go down 
+3
UnderTaker
Kennith05
jakx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jakx
Admin

Practice mandatory? Empty
PostSubject: Practice mandatory?   Practice mandatory? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:32 pm

If less members are not joining practice games, it will start to become mandatory. practice isnt just to help you guys, its to help the whole clan out. it tells us whos a great team worker and who needs to work with the team more.

thanks for reading!

-jakx
Back to top Go down
https://echoclan.forumotion.com
Kennith05

Kennith05

PostSubject: Re: Practice mandatory?   Practice mandatory? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:21 pm

I would like it more if there were CQC/Knife only.
Back to top Go down
UnderTaker

UnderTaker

PostSubject: Re: Practice mandatory?   Practice mandatory? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:26 am

I work heavy on the weekends so if I'm not on than that is why.
Back to top Go down
maximusair

maximusair

PostSubject: Re: Practice mandatory?   Practice mandatory? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:12 pm

We need a simple chat session where we can discuss team strategies and roles, not just random deathmatches and stuff.
Back to top Go down
nickod777

PostSubject: Re: Practice mandatory?   Practice mandatory? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:33 am

Yes create a room thing where we can discuss our strategies and then we try and work them together so that we can work together easier
Back to top Go down
nickod777

PostSubject: Re: Practice mandatory?   Practice mandatory? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:34 am

Also I might be able to buy MGS4 from my bro
Back to top Go down
Blindfolded

PostSubject: Re: Practice mandatory?   Practice mandatory? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:56 pm

I also work on weekends, the whole day from 7Am to 11:30 PM
so i might not be on has much as i should
Back to top Go down
Rakasha

PostSubject: Re: Practice mandatory?   Practice mandatory? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:03 pm

I'm trying to get a job. >.>

But yeah, a room with CQC practice/knife would be sweet. Or one for sniper training. <.<
Back to top Go down
nickod777

PostSubject: Re: Practice mandatory?   Practice mandatory? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:14 am

So jakx have u decided if i could do morning training? cause i'm going to buy the game today
Back to top Go down
jakx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Practice mandatory?   Practice mandatory? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:05 pm

you have the right. send everyone in the clan who is online a message that your setting up a room or else they wont come. if your the only one then i dont know.
Back to top Go down
https://echoclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice mandatory?   Practice mandatory? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice mandatory?
Page 1 of 1