Clan ECHO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan ECHO's forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cousin question I dont want to answer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nickod777

Cousin question I dont want to answer Empty
PostSubject: Cousin question I dont want to answer   Cousin question I dont want to answer Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:39 am

Hey um I dont want to answer my 3 year old cousins question so i post it here. If a pig eats grass, an owl eats the pig, and a Sun eats the owl what does the grass eat.
Back to top Go down
GaseoussSnake

GaseoussSnake

PostSubject: Re: Cousin question I dont want to answer   Cousin question I dont want to answer Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:43 am

the sun doesnt eat anything......im confused....wut?
Back to top Go down
Rook Piece

Rook Piece

PostSubject: Re: Cousin question I dont want to answer   Cousin question I dont want to answer Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:48 pm

How does the owl eat the pig? Monster owl maybe?
And the sun doesnt eat stuff, only the moon does
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/piecerook
Kennith05

Kennith05

PostSubject: Re: Cousin question I dont want to answer   Cousin question I dont want to answer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:37 pm

The grass uses photosynthesis from the sun to get energy, also from water and etc. so basically it eats the sun, or photosynthesis
Back to top Go down
nickod777

PostSubject: Re: Cousin question I dont want to answer   Cousin question I dont want to answer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:47 pm

Kennith is smarter than u guys and the sun eats the thing by going through the animal
Back to top Go down
StealthySnake

StealthySnake

PostSubject: Re: Cousin question I dont want to answer   Cousin question I dont want to answer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:17 pm

ya really how did you guys NOTknow this lol??// Photosnthesis is like 5th grade crap man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cousin question I dont want to answer   Cousin question I dont want to answer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cousin question I dont want to answer
Page 1 of 1