Clan ECHO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan ECHO's forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GRAN' CLAN PLAN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jakx
Admin

GRAN' CLAN PLAN Empty
PostSubject: GRAN' CLAN PLAN   GRAN' CLAN PLAN Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:13 pm

I believe that we need to be more tactical when our clan is in games like rescue and i also believe that we need a formation.

I will type some example(s) up so you can get the idea.

There will be about 3 to 4 levels.

1st level is the close fighters which consist of: SHLD'ers, CQC'ers, SMG'ers, SHTG'ers, and HNDGN'ers. They will always be in the front. They see and inform the rest of the clan of the position up ahead. (mics are preffered for this job, but not really)

2nd level is the damage dealer which consist of : AR'ers, MCHG'ers, and(possibly RPG'ers). These guys are meant to deal damage to the other side. They have the backs of the 1st level when they are in trouble. They are behind of the 1st level.

3rd level is the back-up which consist of: SNP'ers, and RPG'ers. They will be the over-watcher. They stay in the very back of all the levels. They also support the top levels when they are in trouble from far range shooters.

4th level (OPTIONAL) It consists of: anyone willing to do it. Theyre main job is to watch the flank. An aware player of the weak side of the clan's position.

ANYWAYS, for this to work, we would all need to be in cooperation.
Post here if you support this to be our main tactic or if you would like to suggest a different plan.

im always open to new ideas.
thanks for reading.
-jakx
Back to top Go down
https://echoclan.forumotion.com
nickod777

GRAN' CLAN PLAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRAN' CLAN PLAN   GRAN' CLAN PLAN Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:51 pm

I would want to be a sniper so level 3
Back to top Go down
Rakasha

GRAN' CLAN PLAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRAN' CLAN PLAN   GRAN' CLAN PLAN Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:31 pm

I'm trying to go for a sniper build. So count me level 3. Or 4. Or 2.
Back to top Go down
Kennith05

Kennith05

GRAN' CLAN PLAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRAN' CLAN PLAN   GRAN' CLAN PLAN Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:15 am

I wanna be 1 Very Happy

radio commands ftw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GRAN' CLAN PLAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRAN' CLAN PLAN   GRAN' CLAN PLAN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GRAN' CLAN PLAN
Page 1 of 1