Clan ECHO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan ECHO's forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MGO COMPETITION

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jakx
Admin

MGO COMPETITION Empty
PostSubject: MGO COMPETITION   MGO COMPETITION Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:49 pm

If you havent read yet, there will soon be an OFFICIAL Metal Gear Online Contest held by Konami themselves. It is called the "METAL GEAR ONLINE CHAMPIONSHIP". The official website can be viewed here : http://www.konami.jp/mgo/us/hd/index.php

Unfortunately, little information has been sent out by Konami as to when this event will take place or if it will be a TEAM GAME or just a plain DeathMatch with other players.

As the above posts states, I would like to invite players from the clan to strongly join practice rooms for this main purpose. Of course, I am not single-minded, so if you would NOT want to participate, it is not mandatory.

I am, though, LOOKING for members who are interested in this tournament.
If you would like to join, then please post your MGO Character Name here and also your PSN ID.

Thanks for reading, and i hope for you to join!

-Jakx
Back to top Go down
https://echoclan.forumotion.com
nickod777

MGO COMPETITION Empty
PostSubject: Re: MGO COMPETITION   MGO COMPETITION Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:40 am

character: nickod
psn: varia928
Back to top Go down
nickod777

MGO COMPETITION Empty
PostSubject: Re: MGO COMPETITION   MGO COMPETITION Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:28 pm

but for me to be on for competition i wish to know the date and time as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MGO COMPETITION Empty
PostSubject: Re: MGO COMPETITION   MGO COMPETITION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MGO COMPETITION
Page 1 of 1